For those who weren't able to make it to our October meeting - here are some of the important announcements we went over:
- Sew Day: October Sew day is on the 26th (the last Thursday of the month, as usual)
- November Sew day will be 11/16 (2nd Thursday of the month)
- December Sew day will be 12/7 (1st Thursday of the month)
- Usually we have Sew day on the last Thursday of the month, except for November and December, which we move because of the holidays.
- Charity Quilts: If you took home a Quilts of Valor quilt to finish, they are due back at our NOVEMBER meeting (11/18). We will be showing all of our finished quilts before sending them off to the Veterans Home in Payson.
- New President and President Elect Nominations: Next month we will be nominating new a new President and President Elect for the 2018 Calendar year. Be thinking of someone you would like to nominate (even if it is yourself). Our beloved president Emily will be stepping down at the end of the year. :(
- UFOs: November is our FINAL UFO month of the year! Check the tab on this blog if you need a reminder about what you signed up to finish! This is a meeting you won't want to miss - there are always amazing prizes!
- 2018 Membership: Dues for next year will be due at the end of December, so it's not too early to get them paid! The cost is $35 and you can pay by check or cash at our next meeting, or through the PayPal link in the sidebar of this blog.
We had some amazing bags shared with us today! Check our Instagram feed for photos!
See you next month!